Sunday, May 15, 2005

Graduation

h'ok, so..... Graduation was today. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I seriously felt like I was watching all our little siblings play pretend graduation ceremony.... took lots and lots of pictures, and it was all very nice. Poor Billy has aquired that cold I had a few weeks ago- or something similar to it (apparently Jenny just had it recently and she thinks she gave it to him) He's been puny all day :( mostly a sore throat but we've been dousing him with chloreseptic and hot tea and Ibuprofen and antihistimines all day to fight it. He's asleep now... still plans to go to project grad so that's good, I hope he holds out. I just can't believe that's it. He's done. :o! Jody came in to say hi to him the other night before we went out... couldn't believe how much he's changed... he's as tall as Jody and obviously just much less boyish looking.

So yeah, that's it for graduation pretty much... oh except I sat by Katie McB (we had an extra chair back seat... Billy drew REALLY good ones like wow right where you'd wanna be, and Katie didn't have a spot with her mom and them so she sat with us.) so that was fun, and I cried ( well my eyes watered a lot anyway) when they played thier last song w/the band... they sounded really good. My mom cried through the whole thing, and my dad stood up after they finished... the best part was he was the only one that did and he didn't hesitate... haha he's such a proud daddy lol.
The valedictorian speech was about Mac's cookie lesson and then how they've been taken care of all their life and been made and given cookies but now they will have to go out on there own and make thier own cookies if they want cookies... I almost yelled to Billy "I'LL MAKE YOU COOKIES :)" but thought better and refrained from it :P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home