Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Catchin up

Sooo it's been a busy month :P to say the least. Washington DC and Spring Break were wonderful, I've passed round three of nursing tests, Lance is now officially residing in Nashvegas, and now my countdown is as follows for the next 3 weeks:
1 more week of clinicals (1 day of each)
1 NUR 873 research paper (due tomorrow but I have horrible writers block at the moment)
1 NUR 872 research paper (due dead week - haven't really started... it's a group project.. it'll be ok?? right?? :/)
1 NUR 873 exam
1 HESI Exam (NCLEX Practice test)
3 Finals.

blah. I don't know if I'm gonna make it. I've Sooooo got spring fever. Really, all I want to do is go home and play on the jetskis all day everyday. and I haven't been out on them once yet. either way it looks like I am going home for one last summer. yay :). I will possibly be working at the Carmel Home (the nicest nursing home in the 'boro) and chillin out. If I stay in Lextown I really think it'd get lonely.... Lance is in Nashville now, Cynda's going home, Jenny will not be living with me this summer, so I'd be livin by myself, and while there are other people that would be here (yay Katie G, Jenny, and Jen to name a few) I still just know I'd find myself sitting at home a lot being counterproductive and counting the days until I go home to visit and play on the water. I'm such a water baby. I love my family too, and yeah, it's Billy's last summer before college (he's getting all grown up!!) and I dunno. I just can't decide, cuz either way everyone's gonna be workin and I'll prolly do a lot of sitting around cuz I can't find someone to play with. :(.

Sigh.
So that's what's up.
-me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home