Monday, December 06, 2004

DEAD WEEK

Ok, so let me explain my love/hate relationship with the last two weeks of school. Hold on tight, and listen good cuz this explanation could be a little loopy but bear with me cuz if you're reading this, you're on my territory :).
Right. So I took my last Patho/Pharm (NUR 870) test last wed and found out my score today... 93%!!!! This is wonderful.... I've never gotten an A on a patho test I don't think, but leave it to me to figure it out the last test before exams. Boo. So Thanksgiving is over, I'm back from Brown County (both of which entailed much needed battery recharching for me) and now we're in the home stretch. Dead week/exam week, HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!! The thing about dead week is NOTHING IS GOING ON. The idea is that people will study for exams this week, but in all reality most of us study some but by mid week we are pulling our hair out, cuz really, who wants to do nothing but study and go to class all week?? The free time is lovely, but I can never decide if it's good or not. You see, if I study like a good little girl and be all productive and such, I find myself bored out of my wits and burntout like you would not believe. But I have this horrible, unshakable guilt if I don't study like I feel I should and enjoy the extra time that results from lack of meetings, activities, papers, tests, homework and the like. It's like the whole world stops for dead week. And exam week is no better. We don't have class even next week. Talk about giving me a complex! I am sooo much more productive when busy. You can't procrastinate when you are busy, you just gotta get it done. I really don't know what to do with all that time on my hands. But it's so lovely cuz there's a light at the end of the tunnel.... and the greatest thing about college holiday breaks.... THEY ARE LONG AND INVOLVE NOOOOOO HOMEWORK!!!! :D. Hell Yeah. like an entire month (or 3 depending on the time of year) of not worring about whatever test I should really prolly be learning an insane amount of information for.
But anyways. Yay for two more weeks of school and now I'm headed to wonderful wally world whoohoo!
laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home