Thursday, October 14, 2004

hmmmm

So. I just came from a sisterhood comittee meeting.. Whoohoo go TBS! AAANNYYYYWAYS.... Cynda and I have been trying our BEST to get our painting done today and yesterday so our apartment is a WRECK, but the walls look good :) I'm hoping I'll be able to go help out with our service project at 7, but we'll see. Also got another test monday, boo :( kinda worried, but I'll bitch about nursing classes another day ;). I just wanted to drop a line and ramble a bit, procrastinating being productive... imagine that. Oh, so I want to change the look of my blogger but my internet is being stupid and every other time I click on something it takes me to that darn page about not being able to find the server, or it just comes up REALLY slow, like reminicent of the hourglass/ 28.8 days. yuck, cable is too expensive around here for this crap. Right so anyways... life is pretty good for another day or so until I start freaking out again, but I have all weekend to attempt to not stress out and get lots done (right we'll see...)
laters!
luv ya! :* )

ps somebody comment or something and maybe we can get something interesting going :P ... cuz I'm boring.
Sarah

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorenzo said...

welcome to the blogger world, sarah! mmm, this cookie dough is yummy. see ya at the game tomorrow:)

itb,
Lauren

October 16, 2004 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

haha... hmmmm somebody was makin cookies while posting! Did you leave any dough to cook? ;)
lol,
sarah

October 17, 2004 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home