Tuesday, October 26, 2004

SO CLOSE!

Charley423 (9:56:52 PM): guess what guess waht!!
Twynkie02 (9:56:58 PM): ???what what???
Charley423 (9:56:59 PM): in two hours it will be your b-day!!
Twynkie02 (9:57:08 PM): wait
Twynkie02 (9:57:09 PM): stop
Twynkie02 (9:57:14 PM): re-calculate and try again
Charley423 (9:57:38 PM): in one day and two hours it will be your birthday!!
;)
So.... My Birthday is definately just over a day away.... and I am SUPER excited. Some very special people are coming from out of town, and some very special people are coming from in town, and I just CAN'T wait to see them. Yes I will be drinking... but I am hoping to be so drunk and happy from the company alone that this should prove a very interesting and entertaining time. YAY fun times! I don't know what I'm gonna do come Friday. I've been so excited, looking forward to it all has been pretty much what's gotten me through, workin hard and not going insane the last coupla weeks. I'm gonna have to find something else to look forward to and be excited about. I'm sure I'll find something, but I dunno, it'll be tough. Anyways back to thinking about how terribly excited I am to be able to just plain enjoy myself. I'm gonna let it be my day. When pep band auditions are over, there will be no homework the rest of the day, and no thoughts of it, nuthin. period. Yay fun times. I can't wait. You should come. :) Ok. back to careplan the I'm NOT doing thurs cuz I'm doing NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home