Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Plugging along

Started Night shifts for the first time last week. Monday night I drew blood and started an IV successfully... Whoohooo!!

Am beginning to feel like I have a little bit more of a handle on things re:reception... we'll see how long that lasts.... but am starting to get RSVP's back for the wedding! YAY! they make me so happy to see people will actually be coming.. it's so much easier to get excited about events like that when other people are also excited... I'm always afraid people come to stuff because they feel like they have to or whatever - Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to be marrying Lance, but all the planning (being done by an anti-planner nonetheless) gets old - I'm ready for it to be Sept 2nd and everything's perfect and happy and yeah. dreamy sigh - keeping the chin up, it's gonna be great and everyone's gonna have a good time and be happy :) Yay! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home